- Salary: $66,000 to $86,000 / year
- Job Type: full
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive Benefits
Since 1973, Weaver Companies has been dedicated to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation by going above and beyond to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
Consider a Career in Roofing
The opportunities and rewards available to Roofing Professionals are equal to, or better than many other professions that require a college degree. Have you always wanted to work for a company that has the integrity to care deeply about its employees, customers, and quality of work? Do you love solving problems? Do you enjoy the outdoors and cringe at the thought of spending your work life behind a desk?
Roofing Professionals can expect that they will:
- Be part of a team that takes pride and joy in surprising our customers with a level of service and work they never expected.
- Problem solve every day! If you enjoy working with your hands this is the job for you. You will be a part of rapid project progression.
- Be a part of a vibrant, cohesive team – getting along with people is a part of this job.
- Exercise the superpower of being able to work hard in a production and safety-oriented environment.If working at heights excites you this job is for you!
- Learn quickly! Don’t let a lack of roofing experience scare you away from this job. If you are willing to learn, we will provide you with the technical knowledge and training needed to succeed in this position.
- Expect to be able to advance quickly and contribute to a Team effort to complete jobs on time and to quality standards. Safety, Quality, and Efficiency are the three items we strive for. The career path in roofing is endless. If you’re the right person, this could be the company for you!
Please be advised that this is a High Hazard Job. This position involves tasks that are classified as “high hazard” as defined in the PA Medical Marijuana Act. The Company reserves the right to terminate employment based on a positive drug test.
Roofing Professional Benefits include:
- Unlimited PAID weather days
- Daily Over Time
- Paid Drive Time to and from job sites when in a company vehicle. And, all drive time is subject to daily overtime!
- Paid Breaks and lunch (45 minutes per day)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical insurance with Dental and Vision available
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- And much more!