- Salary: $90,000 to $120,000 /year
- Job Type: full
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive Benefits
Since 1973, Weaver Companies has been dedicated to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation by going above and beyond to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
We’re growing our Commercial Construction Division! You’ll be leading and managing Commercial Construction Projects like hotels and churches. If you have prior experience with hotel and/or church construction we’ll take a look at you first.
- The buck stops with you! Relationships with architects, subcontractors, employees, and customers is at the heart of this job and your expertise will make or break every job.
- Scheduling and timelines are how we make our projects their most successful; we’ll expect you to understand what Gantt charts are and how to utilize them.
- Beating your budget is always the goal, but only if it benefits both the client and the company… we expect you to always budget in an ethical manner.
- Reading and understanding blueprints, specs, and plans is a major portion of this job, so you’ll need at least 5 years at a construction superintendent level or greater
- And Change Orders! You’ll need to be able to update the scope of work with changes, but also get approval for budget changes from clients.
- Expect to juggle 2-4 construction projects at any given time, so being able to manage your time (and everyone else’s) effectively will be crucial to success.
- Don’t expect to swing a hammer; this position is office-focused and includes a lot of meetings
- The Superintendent of each job will be reporting directly to you as the Project Manager; experience managing a team will be important.
Got to Have:
- 5 years of Construction Experience at the Superintendent or higher level
- Employee supervision experience
- Blueprint reading and take-offs
- English fluency
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to use business technology, including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- High School or equivalent
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Sage 300 or Timberline software
- Experience drafting, selling, or estimating construction projects
- Project Management certification
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical insurance with Dental and Vision available
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short Term Disability
- Company vehicle
- Profit Sharing/Bonuses
- Construction Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Employee Supervision: 1 year (Preferred)
- drafting, selling, or estimating construction projects: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Project: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sage 300 or Timberline: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blueprint Reading and Take Offs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Superintendent or higher: 1 year (Preferred)