- Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hr
- Job Type: full
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive Benefits
Since 1973, Weaver Companies has been dedicated to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation by going above and beyond to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
The Commercial Project Administrator is responsible for assisting the commercial construction team by performing various “behind the scenes” and on-the-job meeting tasks. You are the glue that keeps the organization of assigned jobs together.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Jobsite Walkthroughs – site meetings
- Record attendance and meeting minutes
- Knowledge of project, drawings and specs
- Assist PM with change requests and change orders
- Fill in for project managers when they are on vacation, in conjunction with the project engineer
- Organize and maintain Box Office
- Create and maintain folders
- Break out and save drawings
- Create O&M manuals
- Create and issue subcontracts
- Create AIA contracts
- Create jobsite binders
- Generate proposals and RFPs
- Monitor project schedule
- Assist project manager and project engineer
- Monitor job performance and financials
- Monitor est. vs. actual reports monthly with the project manager and project engineer
- Notify the project manager when jobs are trending poorly
- Produce and send customer statements
- Obtain and maintain subcontractor compliance documents
- Add subcontractors to SmartBid
- Organize job handoffs and job close-out meetings
- “In the weeds” of jobs that the project manager is assigned
- Go-to person for all things administrative in nature on assigned jobs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficiency in Sage 300 is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in SmartBid is preferred but not required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Financial Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Ethical conduct
- Collaboration skills
Primary functions/responsibilities are performed in a professional office environment and on job sites.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The Team Member is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit; and use hands to handle, feel, and type. The Team Member is occasionally required to climb ladders, balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Commercial Coordinator Benefits include:
- Paid Breaks and lunch (45 minutes per day)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical insurance with Dental and Vision available
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- And much more!